Kristina is responsible for leading SEK’s marketing efforts and developing the firm’s overall marketing plan. With 10+ years of experience, she works to promote a unified culture across all six offices and advance SEK through internal and external communications, public relations, advertising, and marketing planning.
Kristina serves as co-chair of the firm’s Emerging Professionals Committee and is also a member of the Practice Development Committee and Consulting Task Force.
- B.A. Public Relations; Minor: Speech Communication – York College of Pennsylvania
- Association for Accounting Marketing – Member Growth Committee Co-Chair, Digital Marketing Manager Circle Leader
- Allinial Global – Marketing Community of Practice
- Leadership York – Leadership Training Program Class of 2020
- United Way of York County – Campaign Champion
Just For Fun
- FIRST JOB - Worked at parents' pizza shop at 15 years old. My interest in marketing and design stemmed from creating menus and coming up with fun new ways to promote featured items
- HOBBIES - Interior decorating, hiking, disc golf, hosting game nights, and of course Netflix
- FAMILY - Husband named Seth, two little ones named Hailey and Jack, and a rescue Catahoula dog named Tinder
- FAVORITE FOOD - Italian with a side of french fries
- FAVORITE QUOTE - "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care"