Krystal does our ERISA audit. Great to work with and very professional.
A Hanover Audit Client
Krystal is an integral part of the ERISA Audit Team. She specializes in providing employee benefit plan audits and manages several of these engagements. She also assists the Pension Administration Department.
Krystal’s continuing education has included audit and compliance considerations of employee benefit plans for the past nine years.
- B.S. Business Administration/Accounting, summa cum laude – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Hanover Community Center – Treasurer
Just For Fun
- FIRST JOB - Worked at Myers Meat Market as a Deli Clerk around age 15
- HOBBIES - Hanging out with family, reading, assembling and building Lego sets, and going to yard sales
- ABOUT HER FAMILY - Got married to her husband, Ryan, in 2011 during an October snowstorm; has two energetic daughters named Sophia and Alexis
- FUN FACT - Has felt two minor earthquakes: one on the west coast and the other one on the east coast
- FAVORITE FOOD - Chicken tacos