Pamela has over 20 years of public accounting experience and two years of financial planning experience. She specializes in tax planning and tax reduction strategies for a variety of small business clients. Pamela also assists clients with tax preparation, reviews, planning, and business valuations.
- B.S. Accounting - Cedar Crest College
- Certified Public Accountant - Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Society of Tax and Accounting Professionals (PSTAP)
Just For Fun
- DREAM JOB AS A KID - As a young child, I wanted to be a dog groomer. After taking accounting classes in high school, I decided I wanted to be an accountant since it was like putting a puzzle together.
- ABOUT HER FAMILY - I have been married to my husband Tim since 1997 and have one daughter, Lauren. I have a lot of pets, a Golden Doodle named Jethro, three cats named Tippy, Cali, and Pepper, and a rabbit named Thumper
- SURPRISING FACT - I performed in dance recitals as an adult.
- HOBBIES - Walking my Golden Doodle, Zumba, baking, and watching football.
- MOST INSPIRING PART OF HER JOB - Getting to know clients and helping them with their taxes.