Taylor works on 30 local government audits each year, focusing on townships, boroughs, municipal authorities, parks and recreation authorities, and school districts. She has provided single audits for governmental entities as well as a nonprofit healthcare organization that received government funding.
Taylor joined SEK with three years of experience from a large global firm. She is involved in the audit process from start to finish, including planning and risk assessments, testing and drafting of financial reports, and ensuring completion of the audit to meet client expectations in both timing and quality. She also supervises and trains other engagement staff.
- B.S. Accounting - University of North Carolina Wilmington
- MS Accountancy - University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Certified Public Accountant - North Carolina
- American Institute of CPAs
- Leadership Franklin County - Class of 2020
Just For Fun
- WHERE SHE IS FROM - Wilmington, North Carolina
- DREAM JOB AS A KID - Ironically, own a bakery even though she is terrible at baking
- BUCKET LIST ITEM - Go on an African Safari
- FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH - Baseball - go Red Sox!
- FAVORITE FOOD - Tacos