Amanda specializes in providing accounting, auditing, and tax services to nonprofit organizations and local government institutions, several of which receive significant federal funding.
She also oversees the Hanover office’s tax return preparation services for nonprofits and participates in the firm’s internal inspection/quality control program.
- B.A. Accounting – York College of Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- Not-for-Profit Certificate I
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- United Way of York County – Volunteer
- Redeemer's United Church of Christ, Littlestown, PA – Member, Search Committee Member, Consistory Deacon
- New Hope Ministries – Board Member
- York Day Nursery, Inc. – Finance Committee
- Hanover YMCA Gymnastics Level 4 Parent Representative – 2018-2019
- Red Cross, Greater Hanover Chapter – Past Board Member
- Patriots Place, Gettysburg, PA – Past Board Member