As part of the firm’s Accounting, Consulting & Tax Services Department, Daryl works with closely-held businesses and individuals in the areas of tax planning and compliance, financial statement preparation, and general business consulting. He works with clients in a variety of industries, including, construction, retail, manufacturing, professional services, and restaurants.
In 2016, Daryl relocated from the Hanover office to the firm’s newest location in Downtown York to focus on building and fostering business relationships in that market.
- B.S. Accounting, summa cum laude – Shippensburg University
- M.B.A. Business Administration – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Business Network International (BNI) York II – Member
- Margaret E. Moul Home – Treasurer
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Young Professional
- York Builders Association