As part of the firm’s Accounting, Consulting & Tax Services Department, Daryl works with closely-held businesses and individuals in the areas of tax planning and compliance, financial statement preparation, and general business consulting. He works with clients in a variety of industries, including, construction, retail, manufacturing, professional services, and restaurants.
In 2016, Daryl relocated from the Hanover office to the firm’s newest location in Downtown York to focus on building and fostering business relationships in that market.
Daryl serves as co-chair of the firm's Young Professionals Committee and is a member of the Practice Development Committee.
- B.S. Accounting, summa cum laude – Shippensburg University
- M.B.A. Business Administration – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Business Network International (BNI) York II – Member
- Margaret E. Moul Home – Treasurer
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Young Professional
- York Builders Association - Insurance Trust Trustee
Just For Fun
- HOBBIES - Spending time with his family, which includes a lot of hyperactive dancing to Disney music with his daughter; playing golf and flag football; working out
- FAVORITE QUOTE - "I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 3,000 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." ~Michael Jordan
- MOST INSPIRING PART OF HIS JOB - Helping people, from the entrepreneurs to the retirees and everything in between. Being viewed as a trusted advisor to his clients is what motivates him daily.