Dave provides accounting, auditing, tax compliance, and consulting services to small businesses and other entities.
He is responsible for conducting and supervising audits and related services for colleges and nonprofit organizations, including foundations. He also has experience with closely-held manufacturing businesses and preparing financial statements and related reports on internal controls, compliance, and management advice.
As the firm’s Student Financial Aid Program Specialist, Dave supervises that portion of audits for the firm’s college and university clients. Dave stays current with his specialty by regularly attending nationally sponsored seminars related to the audits of Student Financial Aid Programs.
Dave brought with him 13 years of industry experience from two local hospitals.
- B.S. Accounting – Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Chambersburg Noontime Lions Club – Treasurer, Trout Derby Committee
- Falling Springs Presbyterian Church – Finance Committee, Assistant Treasurer
- Chambersburg Relay for Life – Event Leadership Team