Erin manages audit engagements across a variety of industries, including nonprofit organizations, healthcare entities, local governments, and financial institutions.
She is responsible for planning and organizing engagements, performing risk assessments, supervising field work, preparing and analyzing financial statements, evaluating internal controls, and maintaining strong client relationships.
- B.S. Accounting, summa cum laude – Mount St. Mary's University
- M.B.A. Business Administration/Finance – Mount St. Mary's University
- Certified Public Accountant – Maryland
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- United Way of Washington County – Board Treasurer
- Humane Society of Washington County – Board Treasurer
- OnTrack Washington County – Board Treasurer
- GLOW – Mentor