Erin manages audit engagements across a variety of industries, including nonprofit organizations, healthcare entities, local governments, and financial institutions.
She is responsible for planning and organizing engagements, performing risk assessments, supervising field work, preparing and analyzing financial statements, evaluating internal controls, and maintaining strong client relationships.
In addition to her client responsibilities, Erin is an instructor for our in-house training programs on various auditing and accounting topics
and is a presenter at our annual client nonprofit seminar. She is also a member of the firm’s Nonprofit Task Force, Healthcare Task Force, and FI Group.
- B.S. Accounting, summa cum laude – Mount St. Mary's University
- M.B.A. Business Administration/Finance – Mount St. Mary's University
- Certified Public Accountant – Maryland
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- United Way of Washington County – Board Treasurer
- Humane Society of Washington County – Board Treasurer
- OnTrack Washington County – Board Treasurer
- GLOW – Mentor
Just For Fun
- FIRST JOB - Serving ice cream and other food to customers at Superior Dairy at 14 years old
- ABOUT HER FAMILY - Married to her wonderful husband, Josh; twins named Taylor and Camden; three dogs named Kozmo, Bentley, and Hope; three cats named Leo, Lux, and Loki; four of her six animals are rescues
- BUCKET LIST ITEMS - Visit every MLB stadium and be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune
- HOBBIES - Spending time with family, playing volleyball, watching professional baseball, men's college basketball and women's volleyball, and volunteering
- MOST INSPIRING PART OF HER JOB - Helping others understand the financial aspects of their organizations