Jack has over 30 years of experience in public accounting. Along with his responsibilities in the Accounting Services and Tax Department, Jack’s additional specialty areas include bankruptcy and business valuations.
- B.S. Business Administration – University of Notre Dame
- Certified Public Accountant – Maryland, West Virginia
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- American Institute of CPAs
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Shepherdstown Day Care – Treasurer
- Rotary Foundation of Shepherdstown - Treasurer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Eastern Panhandle – Past President
- United Way of the Eastern Panhandle – Past Treasurer, Van Rysin Award
Just For Fun
- WHERE HE IS FROM - Spangler, Pennsylvania, which no longer exists
- SURPRISING FACT - Went to school at the same time as Rudy
- FAVORITE QUOTE - "It is what it is."
- INTERESTING FACT - Was married on his birthday