Kristina is responsible for developing, implementing, evaluating, and maintaining the firm’s strategic marketing practices and procedures to enhance visibility and promote growth. As head of the marketing department, she is responsible for all aspects of marketing and communication throughout SEK’s six locations.
Kristina serves as co-chair of the firm's Emerging Professionals Committee, is a member of the Practice Development Committee, and is on the Consulting Task Force.
- B.A. Public Relations; Minor: Speech Communication – York College of Pennsylvania
- Association for Accounting Marketing – Member Growth Committee
- Allinial Global – Marketing Community of Practice
- Leadership York – Leadership Training Program Class of 2020
- United Way of York County – Campaign Champion
Just For Fun
- FIRST JOB - Worked at parents' pizza shop at 15 years old
- HOBBIES - Interior decorating, hiking, disc golf, hosting game nights, and of course Netflix
- FAMILY - Husband named Seth, a little girl named Hailey, a rescue Catahoula dog named Tinder, and a former alley cat named Ali
- FAVORITE FOOD - Italian wih a side of french fries
- FAVORITE QUOTE - "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."