Kristina is responsible for developing, implementing, evaluating, and maintaining the firm’s strategic marketing practices and procedures to enhance visibility and promote growth. As head of the marketing department, she is responsible for all aspects of marketing and communication throughout SEK’s six locations.
Kristina serves as co-chair of the firm's Young Professionals Committee and is a member of the Practice Development Committee.
- B.A. Public Relations; Minor: Speech Communication – York College of Pennsylvania
- Association for Accounting Marketing – Member Growth Committee
- York County Economic Alliance – Women's Business Center Organization (WBCO)
- United Way of York County – Campaign Champion 2016, 2017, 2018
- Leadership York - Class of 2020
Just For Fun
- FIRST JOB - Worked at parent's pizza shop at 15 years old
- HOBBIES - Hiking, disc golf, hosting game nights, and Netflix
- PETS - A rescue dog named Tinder and a former stray cat named Ali
- FAVORITE FOOD - Italian
- FAVORITE QUOTE - "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."