- Finalized IRS Hardship Distribution Regulations (January 2020)
Mark has more than 30 years of experience in all aspects of tax-qualified plans, including design, plan documents, compliance, sales, marketing, and administration. As a Manager in the firm’s Retirement Plan Services Department, his responsibilities include qualified retirement plan design, plan documents and amendments, plan consulting, and assisting with management of the department.
Prior to joining the firm, Mark worked with retirement plan, tax law consulting, CPA, and actuarial firms in New Jersey, Iowa, Minnesota, and the Philadelphia area.
- B.S. Mathematics – Michigan State University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Qualified Plan Administrator (QPA)
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- National Tax-Deferred Savings Association
- American Retirement Association