Todd has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting with a focus on providing consulting, tax planning, and tax preparation services for individual and business clients. He works in the firm’s Accounting, Consulting & Tax Services Department.
In addition to his focus on the construction industry, he provides tax and consulting services for closely-held businesses, family-owned businesses, and individuals owning multiple related entities. Todd also provides QuickBooks® consulting services.
- B.S. Accounting – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. – Cumberland Valley Chapter
- Habitat for Humanity Franklin County – Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Chambersburg Noontime Lions Club – Trout Derby Committee, Co-Secretary
- Leadership Franklin County – 25th Anniversary Class (2011)
- Shippensburg Soccer Club – Board of Directors, Treasurer