With 20+ years of experience, Bill manages 40 nonprofit and 30 local government audits each year and has significant experience with single audits. His involvement with employee benefit plan audits and business consulting services strengthen his understanding of key areas within the organizations he audits. He also performs peer reviews for other CPA firms, which helps to enhance our audit procedures.
- B.S. Business Administration/Accounting – Bloomsburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- New Hope Ministries – Treasurer, Past President