Brad’s expertise includes business and individual income tax planning and compliance, transaction analysis, choice of entity evaluation and consultation, mentoring and coaching owners and key employees, and business operational succession planning. He is responsible for engagements ranging from small family-owned businesses to multi-state corporate manufacturers, distributors, and retailers. He enjoys meeting with clients to assist them in achieving their financial goals in a tax-efficient and ethical manner.
In addition to serving as Member-in-Charge of the Chambersburg office, Brad is a member of the Management Committee, co-chair of Tax Committee, and a trustee for the firm’s 401(k) employee retirement plan. He also provides tax research and assistance to the firm’s staff regarding complex tax issues.
- B.S. Accounting – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Franklin County Farm Bureau
- Churches of God Home Mission Council – President, Board of Directors
- Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce – Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Greenvillage Church of God – Deacon, Treasurer