Brad’s expertise includes business and individual income tax planning and compliance, transaction analysis, choice of entity evaluation and consultation, mentoring and coaching owners and key employees, and business operational succession planning. He is responsible for engagements ranging from small family-owned businesses to multi-state corporate manufacturers, distributors, and retailers. He enjoys meeting with clients to assist them in achieving their financial goals in a tax-efficient and ethical manner.
In addition to serving as Member-in-Charge of the Chambersburg office, Brad is a member of the Management Committee and Tax Committee, and a trustee for the firm’s 401(k) employee retirement plan. He also provides tax research and assistance to the firm’s staff regarding complex tax issues.
- B.S. Accounting – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Franklin County Farm Bureau
- Churches of God Home Mission Council – President, Board of Directors
- Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce – Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Greenvillage Church of God – Deacon, Treasurer
Just For Fun
- FIRST JOB - Milking dairy cows when he was an early teenager on a family farm in South Central PA
- ABOUT HIS FAMILY - Married to his wife, Pam, four adult children (three daughters and one son; all married), six grandchildren (three girls and three boys), and two all-black Shih Tzus named Max and Mia
- HOBBIES - Spending quality time with his wife, Pam, extended family, and clients on Lake Raystown or at their second home there; spending time with his six grandchildren; archery hunting whitetail deer; watching college football and college basketball
- MOST INSPIRING PART OF HIS JOB - Making a positive impact in the lives of others; helping staff and clients reach their potential personally and professionally
- FAVORITE QUOTE - "God's work, done His way, will never lack His supply."