Craig is a Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) and leads the firm’s governmental audit practice. He is dedicated to refining his understanding of techniques, standards, procedures, ethics, and practices unique to federal, state, and local government entities. Additionally, Craig has obtained the Advanced Single Certificate from the AICPA.
He has been auditing governmental clients for over 21 years and serves as Member-in-Charge of approximately 80 governmental and nonprofit audits. He has extensive supervisory experience with governmental clients, several of which receive significant federal funding.
Additionally, Craig performs peer reviews of other CPA firms. As part of this process, he specializes in reviewing single audit engagements performed by other CPA firms related to governmental entities and nonprofit organizations. This provides him with unique insight into the requirements of those types of engagements.
Craig is an instructor of our in-house training programs on governmental accounting and has overseen the implementation of various GASB standards for many of the firm’s governmental clients.
He also serves as co-chair of the firm's Audit & Efficiency Task Force and is a member of the Accounting & Auditing Committee.
- B.S.B.A. Accounting, summa cum laude – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- Certified Government Financial Manager
- Advanced Single Audit Certificate - AICPA
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Association of Governmental Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials
- Joy El Ministries – Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Mt. Pleasant Church - Board of Directors