With more than 16 years of accounting industry experience at two international firms and a large regional firm, Kevin has developed a broad and extensive background in providing auditing, accounting and consulting services to a wide variety of organizations in the manufacturing, distribution, construction, technology, private equity, and real estate industries.
His responsibilities have included leading financial statement audits and consultation on complex accounting and financial reporting matters, including mergers and acquisitions, group accounting engagements and complex technical accounting matters. He has provided service to both privately held and publicly traded Fortune 500 companies and delivers first class service to all his clients. Kevin also has extensive experience consulting with clients on mergers and acquisitions (buy side and sell side) and with developing strong internal controls and complying with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404. In addition, his experience consists of auditing employee benefit plans, including defined benefit, defined contribution, and ESOP plans.
Kevin has also made numerous presentations on various topics, including international business, revenue recognition, accounting and auditing updates, and mergers and acquisitions.
- B.S. Accounting – Pennsylvania State University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Recognized as one of Central Pennsylvania's "Forty Under 40" in 2015 by Central Penn Business Journal
- Harrisburg Regional Chamber and CREDC – Board Member, Audit Committee
- Humane Society of the Harrisburg Area – Board Treasurer, Audit Committee
- United Way of the Capital Region – Bridges Society, Fund Distribution Panel
- Junior Achievement – Classroom Instructor