Peter works as a trusted advisor of closely-held and family-owned businesses, their owners and individuals. He focuses on providing accounting, tax, and consulting services to his clients and has expertise working with new business startups, dealing with multi-state taxation, and has a special proficiency in accounting system compliance for federal government contractors. Peter also has experience assisting clients with Canadian income taxes.
Peter was named the Small Business Administration’s 2017 Maryland Accountant Advocate of the Year for his work assisting small businesses.
In addition to his client responsibilities, Peter chairs the firm’s Accounting, Consulting, and Tax Services Committee and is responsible for the overall management and direction of the firm’s accounting and payroll practice.
- Baccalaureate in Commerce, with honors in Accounting – University of Ottawa, Canada
- Certified Public Accountant – Maryland
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- SCORE – Training Session Provider
- Leadership Washington County – Class of XXVII (2014), Board Member, Finance Committee Member, Treasurer