Terry provides overall leadership and guidance to the Retirement Plan Services Group, which actively delivers plan consulting and third-party administration to over 400 clients.
Terry has a diverse background providing audit and tax services to a variety of manufacturing, nonprofit, governmental, and privately-held businesses. He has focused his professional development on the design, implementation, and third-party administration of retirement plans.
- B.S. Accounting – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Rotary Club of Waynesboro Foundation - Treasurer
- Waynesboro Area Industrial Heritage Trust - Treasurer
- Leadership Washington County – Class of XIII (2010)