When the Borough reached a precarious point almost a year ago, I reached out to SEK. I was met with calm, collected, intelligent personnel who stepped in and conquered the Borough office as if they has been here forever…Bonnie is kind, caring and extremely hard working and most importantly, conscientious. I’s are dotted and T’s are crossed!!! Her work ethic is beyond impeccable! From budgeting to everyday accounting functions, all work is done timely and accurately. Staff has been on site for training and they’ve all been extremely professional. What can I say about SEK? AMAZING!
Patti StitelySecretaryMont Alto Borough
- QuickBooks Users Group - Basic Features, PA Association of Conservation Districts (August 2021)
- QuickBooks Users Group, PA State Association of Boroughs (June 2021)
- QuickBooks Desktop Users Group (May 2021)
- QuickBooks Online Users Group (May 2021)
- QuickBooks Beginner and Advanced Webinar, PA State Association of Boroughs (April 2021)
- QuickBooks Online, SEK Spotlight Series (March 2021)
- Preparing for Year-End Reporting, PA State Association of Boroughs (December 2020)
- QuickBooks Tips, Tricks, Tools & More for All User Levels, PA State Association of Boroughs (December 2020, August 2020)
- The ABCs of QuickBooks Desktop for Beginners, PA State Association of Boroughs (December 2020, August 2020)
- QuickBooks Desktop Tips and Q&A, SEK Governmental Seminar (July 2020)
- QuickBooks Desktop Users Group, SEK QuickBooks Users Group Webinar (June 2020)
- QuickBooks Online Users Group, SEK QuickBooks Users Group Webinar (June 2020)
- QuickBooks Desktop vs. Online and Q&A, SEK Governmental Seminar (July 2019) and SEK Nonprofit Seminar (May 2019)
- Advantages of QuickBooks Online (January 2021)
Bonnie joined the firm in 2004, bringing with her over 15 years of private accounting, office management, and administration experience. Her training and experience in both the public and private sectors, combined with her passion for accounting, allow her to assist clients in their day-to-day operations and manage their bookkeeping services. She works closely with small businesses and individuals, providing bookkeeping consulting, services, and support; sales and use tax filings; payroll and payroll tax services; QuickBooks consulting, setup, and training; and governmental annual reporting and filing assistance.
Bonnie services various industries, including agriculture, construction, governmental (boroughs, townships, municipal authorities), industrial, medical, nonprofit, real estate, repair/maintenance (HVAC, etc.), and retail.
Bonnie has been a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor since 2006 and completes annual training and exams to maintain her certifications. The ProAdvisor training provides her with the latest technology and tools in QuickBooks. This training and her extensive QuickBooks experience allow her to provide QuickBooks services to clients, including software installation, setup, training, and continued software support.
Bonnie develops and facilitates QuickBooks User Group sessions throughout the year, both in-person and virtually. These User Groups create a knowledge-sharing environment with an open discussion format. These no-charge sessions allow QuickBooks users to meet to discuss problems, find solutions, and make suggestions for product enhancement.
Here's what User Group attendees have to say:
- “Packed full of information. Bonnie is a QuickBooks guru!”
- "Bonnie is very knowledgeable about QuickBooks. She always has pointers and quick tips to make things easier.”
- "She is very good at explaining how to do things in a way that people can understand.”
- A.S. Accounting - Wilson College
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor - Desktop, Online