Hannah provides human resources support to the firm including recruiting, onboarding, benefit administration, and organizing continued professional education. She also assists the firm's clients with HR consulting services.
In addition to her client and firm responsibilities, she is a member of the firm’s Young Professionals Committee.
- B.S. Business, focus in Human Capital Management - Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
Just For Fun
- ABOUT HER FAMILY - Recently married to her husband Brock, and is a dog mom to a Black Lab named Gunner
- FIRST JOB - Worked as a prep cook and cashier at Golden Corral in Waynesboro, PA
- HOBBIES - Taking hikes with her dog, kayaking with friends and family, and supporting all Pittsburgh sports and Penn State Football
- MOST INSPIRING PART OF HER JOB - Seeing the growth of an employee from the first day they meet and beyond