You are here
Seminar: Organizing Your Financial Game Plan
Your debts are paid down and it’s time to build the foundation for real, long-term financial stability. Your wealth is emerging, and it’s time to consider:
• Is time to have hire a financial advisor, an accountant and an estate planning attorney?
• How do I prioritize competing interest such as retirement, college and purchasing a home?
• How much do I need to save for retirement?
• What investment vehicles are best for my personal situation?
• What are the tax implications of these decisions?
• Have I outgrown turbo tax?
• Should I save into a 401(k) or Roth IRA?
Please join Evan Wabrick, CPA, MBA from Smith Elliott Kearns & Company and Bryson Roof, CFP® from Roof Advisory Group for an informative session in understanding what a young professional may need while organizing their financial game plan.
This event is brought to you by West Shore Young Professionals. For more information and to register: http://www.wsyp.org/events/