You are here
Third Party Administration - Retirement Plans
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Plan design, provision & implementation
- Plan document review
- Tracking legislative changes
- Nondiscrimination testing
- Contribution calculations
- Employee communication
- Day-to-day third party administration
- Trust accounting
- Vesting calculations
- 5500 preparation
- Representation regarding IRS and DOL issues
- Plan recordkeeping
Smith Elliott Kearns & Company, LLC services plans ranging from one to 600 participants.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- 401(k) plans – Traditional, Roth, Safe Harbor
- Profit sharing plans
- 403(b) plans
- Governmental-money purchase, 457 Plans
HOW OUR CLIENTS BENEFIT
Customized Plans Finding a balance between cost and value is essential when designing a retirement plan. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will design a retirement plan to fit your needs and objectives.
Commitment to Independence SEK&Co does not sell investment products. As such, we work with clients’ financial advisors to find investment vehicles which best suit client needs without regard to commissions or fees.
Tax Advantaged Savings Our CPA-led team understands the tax and audit implications related to retirement plans. Our team is able to maximize tax deductions for business owners and retirement savings for plan participants.