Hannah provides human resources support to the firm including recruiting, onboarding, benefit administration, strategic planning, employee relations, training, employee development, management of policies and procedures. She also assists the firm’s clients with HR consulting services.
In addition to her client and firm responsibilities, she is a member of the firm’s Emerging Professionals Committee. Hannah is also actively involved in The Society of Human Resources Management.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Cumberland Valley Chapter of SHRM - Website Director
- CPA Firm Management Association - Member
- Leadership Franklin County - Class of 2023
- Penn State Mont Alto Alumni Society - Board Member
- Franklin County Career Tech Occupational Advisory - Committee Member
- Franklin County - Certified Tourism Ambassador (CTA)
- B.S. Business, focus in Human Capital Management - Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business
- Year joined SEK: 2019