We are passionate about your industry—from farm to table.
The road to running a profitable agribusiness in a competitive marketplace can be a bumpy one. With uncontrollable ups and downs, it is important to know that your trusted business advisor will give you unbiased opinions that are tailored to your business and your goals.
We pride ourselves on a deep understanding of the legislative, environmental, and safety issues that affect your business day in and day out.
It is our job to help you maximize efficiency, reduce your tax burden, strengthen cash flow, and strategically plan for the future.
We can assist you with:
- QuickBooks training and consulting
- Financial statement preparation
- Cash flow management
- Tax return preparation – business, individual, personal property
- Tax planning for effective use of credits and deductions
- Research & experimentation tax credit
- Farm income averaging
- Capital investment project consulting
- Lease vs. buy consulting
- Succession planning and business valuation services
- Merger & acquisition advisory
Brad Kearns has been my CPA for 22 years and we have both seen a lot both personally and professionally. It is very reassuring to have someone with Brad's expertise and integrity working on my behalf. I consider myself very lucky to be a client of Brad's and SEK.
Tom BeddardFounder and PresidentLady Moon Farms
SEK has been our accounting firm for 20 plus years. We have a top ten best decision list for our companies and SEK is at the top of that list! They work quickly, with diligence and integrity, to provide a top-notch service to us, and they are also very adept at resolving issues for us.
Woody and Wendy MartinOwnersMartin Custom Farming, LLC