Brooke is friendly, listens patiently to our questions and provides timely, useful and accurate responses. She is always ready to jump in and explain in understandable ways the subtleties of a complex multi-level tax system.
A Carlisle Tax Client
When it was time to make the switch from Excel to QuickBooks, Brooke came to our home to work with me and teach me how to use it. She would instruct me via email whenever I needed. She was and has always been there to answer anything I have ever needed, and it was quite a lot at times. Always pleasant and gracious as well. The best.
A Carlisle QuickBooks Client
Brooke has over 18 years of experience providing tax and QuickBooks services to a variety of individual and closely-held business clients. She focuses on 1040 tax returns and QuickBooks Consulting.
In addition to her client responsibilities, Brooke is part of the firm’s 1040 Task Force.
- A.S. Business Administration - Harrisburg Area Community College
- B.S. Business Administration, dual major in Accounting and Finance - Shippensburg University
- Enrolled Agent
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Leadership Cumberland - Board Member, Treasurer
Just For Fun
- ABOUT HER FAMILY - She has a small but very close family. She is an only child. Her husband, Clint, and her have a daughter named Jillian. They have a yellow lab named Harley, a bunny named Reeses, and eight chickens.
- SUPRISING FACT - She has two different colored eyes
- FAVORITE FOOD - She loves food in general, no favorites!
- MOST INSPIRING PART OF HER JOB - She loves helping and teaching. It can be helping a client build their business or teaching a new staff some tricks of the trade.
- NUMBER ONE REASON SHE WOULD HIRE HERSELF - Her people skills! She is not your typical introverted accountant...she loves people!