With over 13 years of experience, Jill specializes in employee benefit plan audits, ensuring they are completed in compliance with the plan document and regulatory requirements. She also performs manufacturing industry audits.
Jill is responsible for planning and organizing client engagements, performing risk assessments, preparing and analyzing financial statements, evaluating internal controls, and fostering strong client relationships.
In addition to her client responsibilities, Jill is involved in SEK’s internal inspection and quality control program and presents at the firm’s in-house ERISA training. She also supervises and trains staff throughout the audit process.
- A.S. Business Administration - Hagerstown Community College
- B.S. Business Administration, summa cum laude - Shippensburg University
Just For Fun
- ABOUT HER FAMILY - Married to her husband named Dustin, a son named Brycen, and a daughter named Kylie
- HOBBIES - Cooking, collecting cookbooks, and watching baseball and basketball
- BUCKET LIST ITEMS - Visit Hawaii and Australia
- DREAM JOB AS A KID - Zoologist
- NUMBER ONE REASON SHE WOULD HIRE HERSELF - Her loyalty and commitment