Have always been pleased with the quality of Kelly's service.
A Hagerstown Tax Client
Kelly has over 12 years of experience and specializes in nonprofit taxation and individual taxation for sole proprietorships, single-member LLCs, farms, rentals, and investment income. The types of nonprofits she serves include healthcare and community organizations, rotary clubs, fraternity clubs, sports clubs, band booster clubs, education and childcare organizations, and public safety organizations. She also prepares 990 tax returns and individual tax returns.
In addition to tax services, Kelly works on governmental and nonprofit audits, including municipalities, public safety, health clinics, and other personal services.
- B.S. Accounting, cum laude - Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant - Pennsylvania, Maryland
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Hagerstown Community College Alumni Association - Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Church Youth Group Leadership
Just For Fun
- ABOUT HER FAMILY - Husband named Jerry, two daughters named Sadie and Lilly, and three cats named Milo, Wesley, and Pongo
- HOBBIES - Watching tennis and basketball, sewing, and scrapbooking
- BUCKET LIST ITEM - Attend an opera at the Sydney Opera House in Australia
- DREAM JOB AS A KIDS - To be a lawyer
- FAVORITE QUOTE - "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~Christopher Robin