- Employee Handbook and Post-COVID Updates, SEK Business Leaders' Summit (October 2021)
- Employee Handbook Dos & Don'ts, SEK Governmental Seminar (July 2021)
- Navigating Difficult Conversations, Chambersburg Chamber's Young Professionals Conference (May 2021)
- Exempt or Non-Exempt? A Review of Federal and PA Overtime Rules, SEK (April 2021)
- HR Consulting Services, SEK Spotlight Series (March 2021)
- Human Resources Updates, SEK Governmental Seminar (July 2020)
- Human Resources Updates, SEK Manufacturing Seminar (October 2019)
- Bonuses Under FLSA and Calculation of Overtime (January 2021)
With more than 20 years of Human Resources experience, Laura manages the firm’s HR department and leads HR Consulting Services for clients throughout the quad-state region. Laura’s expertise includes supporting the HR needs of small businesses, nonprofit organizations, and corporations. These services include employee handbooks, HR compliance reviews, recruitment, training, employee relations, regulatory compliance, and other custom HR services based on the needs of the client.
In addition to her client responsibilities, Laura is a member of the firm’s Consulting Task Force.
- B.S. Business Administration/Human Resource Management – Shippensburg University
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Allinial Global – Human Resources Committee
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Cumberland Valley Chapter of SHRM
- Professional Communication Styles - Class of 2021
- Leadership Franklin County – Steering Committee, Class of 2014
Just For Fun
- ABOUT HER FAMILY - A husband named Chris, a son named Kevin, and a Miniature Golden Doodle named Murray. She is also a twin
- HOBBIES - Playing golf; going to wineries and breweries; watching the Philadelphia Eagles and NCAA basketball
- BUCKET LIST ITEM - Travel to national parks across the U.S.
- FAVORITE FOOD - Crab legs or any seafood
- MOST INSPIRING PART OF HER JOB - Watching employees learn and grow in their careers