Chuck has more than 30 years of experience in qualified retirement plans including plan design, plan documents, compliance, sales, marketing, and administration.
As part of his responsibilities with the Retirement Plan Services Department, Chuck’s responsibilities include assisting with the management of the department, sales, plan design including plan documents, administration, and training department staff.
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
Just For Fun
- DREAM JOB AS A KID - Doctor
- FIRST JOB - Neighborhood lawn service at 10 years old; then color press operator at 18 years old in Baltimore
- FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH - Football
- BUCKET LIST ITEM - Travel to Italy
- MOST PRIZED POSSESSION - His children and grandchildren