Evan provides accounting, consulting, and tax services to individuals and a wide variety of small and medium sized businesses. His industry specialties include retail, healthcare, manufacturing, construction, financial services, and real estate.
In addition to his client responsibilities, Evan serves as the chair of the firm’s State and Local Tax (SALT) committee, which provides multi-state income and sales tax compliance reviews for multi-state businesses as well as internal training and research for firm personnel. Additionally, Evan serves on the firm’s Young Professionals Committee and Consulting Task Force.
Prior to joining SEK, Evan worked for a Big Four accounting firm.
- B.S. Accounting – Shippensburg University
- M.B.A. Business Administration – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Allinial Global – SALT Community of Practice
- Recognized as Best CPA Accountant Runner-Up - Best of Cumberland County 2020
- West Shore Young Professionals – Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Shippensburg University Alumni Association - Board of Directors
- West Shore Chamber of Commerce – Chamber Connects Member
- Carlisle Young Professionals – Member
- Leadership Cumberland – Class of 2020
- Junior Achievement – Volunteer
- Mechanicsburg Community Church
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Central PA
Just For Fun
- DREAM JOB AS A KID - Professional Baseball Player
- FIRST JOB - Little League Umpire for the Mechanicsburg Little League Association at 12 years old
- HOBBIES - Watching football, golf, college basketball, UFC, and baseball; spending time with friends and family, golfing, and participating in recreational sports; traveling (he has been to Japan, Australia, and Europe four times)
- FUN FACT - He is color blind
- BUCKET LIST ITEM - Take his wife to Italy and Greece