Evan provides accounting, consulting, and tax services to individuals and a wide variety of small and medium sized businesses. His industry specialties include retail, healthcare, manufacturing, construction, financial services, and real estate.
In addition to his client responsibilities, Evan serves as the chair of the firm’s State and Local Tax (SALT) committee, which provides multi-state income and sales tax compliance reviews for multi-state businesses as well as internal training and research for firm personnel. Additionally, Evan serves on the firm’s Young Professionals Committee.
Prior to joining SEK, Evan worked for a Big Four accounting firm.
- B.S. Accounting – Shippensburg University
- M.B.A. Business Administration – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Allinial Global – SALT Community of Practice
- West Shore Young Professionals – Board of Directors, Treasurer
- West Shore Chamber of Commerce – Chamber Connects Member
- Carlisle Young Professionals – Member
- Mechanicsburg Community Church
- Shippensburg University Alumni Association
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Central PA