With more than nine years of experience, Hillary provides tax and accounting services to individuals and closely held businesses ranging in size from small businesses to multi-state companies. Her specializations include tax preparation, general business consulting, financial statement preparation, and tax planning. She also assists with payroll services.
In addition to her client responsibilities, Hillary is a member of the firm’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Team.
- B.S. Finance, Accounting Minor, magna cum laude - Salisbury University
- Certified Public Accountant - Maryland
- American Institute of CPAs
- North Hagerstown High School Girls Soccer - Volunteer Coach
- Hagerstown Soccer Club - Volunteer Coach
Just For Fun
- FIRST JOB - A cashier at Martin's at 16-years-old.
- HOBBIES - Spending time with family and friends, playing soccer, running (yes, I run for fun), and visiting wineries and breweries
- PETS - Two cats named Linus and Tigger
- BUCKET LIST ITEM - Attend a World Cup Soccer Game (Men's or Women's)
- FAVORITE FOOD - Sushi