Natalie co-manages the Individual Tax Advisory Services group and provides tax, accounting, and consulting services to individual and small business clients. She has also worked extensively with QuickBooks® software. Natalie has over 30 years of experience in a combination of public accounting and small business management.
- B.S. Accounting and Finance – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Exchange Club
- Over the Rainbow Franklin County Children Advocacy Center – Treasurer
- Council for the Arts – Treasurer