Natalie co-manages the Individual Tax Advisory Services group and provides tax, accounting, and consulting services to individual and small business clients. She has also worked extensively with QuickBooks® software. Natalie has over 30 years of experience in a combination of public accounting and small business management.
- B.S. Accounting and Finance – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Exchange Club
- Over the Rainbow Franklin County Children Advocacy Center – Treasurer
- Council for the Arts – Treasurer
Just For Fun
- FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH - Football and baseball
- HOBBIES - Traveling, reading, practicing yoga, and cooking
- MOST INSPIRING PART OF HER JOB - She enjoys getting to know her clients, learning about their businesses, their jobs, and their families. She believes everyone has their own story and journey and often these are both interesting and inspiring.