- Manufacturing Exemption Considerations, SEK Manufacturing Seminar (October 2019)
As part of the firm’s Accounting, Consulting & Tax Services Department, Victoria works with closely-held businesses and individuals in the areas of tax planning and compliance, financial statement preparation, and general business consulting. She works with clients in various industries, including construction, healthcare, professional services, and restaurants.
Victoria serves on the firm’s State and Local Tax (SALT) Committee, which provides multi-state income and sales tax compliance reviews for multi-state businesses as well as internal training and research for firm personnel. Her focus in SALT is on sales tax, and more recently, compliance surrounding the 2018 Wayfair decision.
Victoria is also a Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor, specializing in providing QuickBooks Online training and support for a variety of business entities. In addition to her client responsibilities, she is a member of the firm’s Emerging Professionals Committee.
- B.S. Accounting - Shippensburg University
- Masters of Business Administration, Accounting - Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant - Pennsylvania
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor - Online
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Children's Cancer Recovery Foundation - Treasurer
Just For Fun
- ABOUT HER FAMILY - Husband named Dominic and a son named Henry.
- HOBBIES - Enjoying a large glass of wine, playing volleyball, cooking, baking, and making sweet treats.
- WHAT MAKES HER GET OUT OF BED EVERY DAY - Her son, Henry. Figuratively and literally.
- FAVORITE FOOD - The Famous (to me) Fiorino Spaghetti and Meatballs. My mother-in-law teaching me this recipe was just the meatball on top!
- IF SHE WAS A SUPERHERO, HER SUPERPOWER WOULD BE - Reading minds, especially those employed with the IRS.