Chris specializes in providing tax, consulting, and auditing services to for-profit companies specializing in small-to-medium sized firms and construction companies. He also serves individual tax clients providing tax minimization strategies and planning in addition to traditional compliance services.
Chris serves as Member-in-Charge of the firm’s newest office, located in York, and Co-Member-in-Charge of the firm’s Hanover office.
- B.S. Accounting – Pennsylvania State University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Recognized as one of Central Pennsylvania's "Top Forty Under 40" by Central Penn Business Journal
- Appell Center for the Performing Arts – Finance Committee
- Hanover Community Progress Council – Past Treasurer
- Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce – Past Board Member
- Hanover Kiwanis Club – Past President