Jack has extensive experience with small business, nonprofits, and employee benefit plan audits. During his 25+ years in public accounting, he has developed relationships with other financial professionals, allowing him to combine their knowledge and expertise with his own to provide the best possible solutions for his clients. Having grown up in a family owned business, he understands the unique needs and pressures they face.
- B.S. Business Administration/Accounting – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Maryland
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- Williamsport Rotary Club – Past President and Paul Harris Fellow
- Leadership Hagerstown – Inaugural Class Graduate
- Has served on numerous local nonprofit boards as a director