Jodi leads the firm’s Estate Planning and Compliance Department. Her primary focus is providing accounting and tax services in estate planning, fiduciary tax compliance, and probate administration. Jodi delivers a high level of personal service to a wide variety of clients, including local attorneys and trust departments. She also provides general tax and accounting services to individuals and family-held businesses.
Jodi successfully completed the necessary education and examination requirements of the National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education, LLC and is distinguished as a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning.
- B.S. Accounting, magna cum laude – Frostburg State University
- Certified Public Accountant – Maryland
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education
- Tri-State Estate Planning Council
- South Central PA Estate Planning Council
- Sunrise Rotary Club of Hagerstown – Treasurer
- The W House – Treasurer
- Hospice of Washington County – Planning Giving Subcommittee
- Jaycees of Hagerstown – Past President
- Leadership of Washington County – Class of XXII (2009)