Luke specializes in tax compliance, accounting, and business consulting services for small businesses. He also has experience with closely-held businesses in the construction and manufacturing industries, multistate taxation, financial institution taxation, preparing financial statements and related reports on internal controls, and compliance and management advice.
Luke serves on the firm’s Technology Committee and has spoken at conferences and seminars on banking taxation issues.
- B.S. Accounting – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Shook Home and the Quarters of the Shook – Board of Directors, Past President, Finance Committee, HR/PR Committee, Property Committee
- Greater Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce – Board Member
- Chambersburg Area Development Corporation – Treasurer, Assistant Secretary
- Shalom Christian Academy – Finance Committee, Past Board of Directors
- King Street United Brethren Church – Personal Relations Committee
- Chambersburg Chamber Foundation – Past President, Past Treasurer, Past Board of Directors
- Chambersburg Noontime Lions Club – Past President
- Franklin County Leadership – Past President
- Greater Chambersburg 21st Century Partnership – Past President