Luke specializes in tax compliance, accounting, and business consulting services for small businesses. He also has experience with closely-held businesses in the construction and manufacturing industries, multistate taxation, financial institution taxation, preparing financial statements and related reports on internal controls, and compliance and management advice.
Luke serves on the firm’s SALT Committee and Technology Committee, and has spoken at conferences and seminars on banking taxation issues.
- B.S. Accounting – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Greater Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce – President
- Shook Home and the Quarters of the Shook – Board of Directors, Past President, Finance Committee, HR/PR Committee, Property Committee
- Chambersburg Area Development Corporation – Treasurer, Assistant Secretary
- King Street United Brethren Church – Personal Relations Committee
- Shalom Christian Academy – Past Finance Committee, Past Board of Directors
- Chambersburg Chamber Foundation – Past President, Past Treasurer, Past Board of Directors
- Chambersburg Noontime Lions Club – Past President
- Franklin County Leadership – Past President
- Greater Chambersburg 21st Century Partnership – Past President
Just For Fun
- DREAM JOB AS A KID - Accountant and Professional Soccer Player
- ABOUT HIS FAMILY - Wife named Chrystal, two children (a son and a daughter), a Golden named Gracie, and a Maltese named Maxx
- HOBBIES - Watching soccer and football, hiking, kayaking, hunting, and anything beach-oriented
- BUCKET LIST ITEM - Travel to Alaska and Switzerland
- FAVORITE QUOTE - "Sometimes we're tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths."