Nat advises closely-held businesses and high net worth individuals on complex federal income tax compliance and tax planning issues. He specializes in advising on choice of entity structure for new businesses and corporate reorganizations, which are often the result of merger and acquisition activity or succession planning. Nat primarily works with professional service businesses such as physicians, engineers, attorneys, financial services, and consultants.
Nat serves as Co-Chair of the firm’s Tax Committee, which is responsible for the overall management and vision of the firm’s tax practice.
- M.S. Taxation – University of Baltimore
- B.S. Accounting, cum laude – Mount St. Mary's University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Allinial Global – Tax Committee
- Eichelberger Performing Arts Center – President
- Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce – Past Treasurer
- St. Joseph Catholic Church
- Knights of Columbus Fr. Cyril J. Allwein Assembly
- Benevolent & Protective Order of Elks, Hanover Lodge #763