With over 15 years of experience and a M.S. in Taxation, Nat advises closely-held businesses and high net worth individuals on complex federal income tax compliance and tax planning issues. He specializes in advising on choice of entity structure for new businesses and corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, and preparation of partnership and corporate tax returns.
Nat primarily works with professional service businesses such as physicians, engineers, attorneys, financial services, and consultants. He assists in developing strategies for minimizing federal, state, and local taxes. He also evaluates tax alternatives and the consequences of transactions and business decisions.
Nat serves as the firm’s Tax Director and consults on a wide variety of complex tax engagements. He also serves as Chair of the Tax Committee, which is responsible for the overall management and vision of the firm’s tax practice, and is a member of the firm’s Technology Committee.
- M.S. Taxation – University of Baltimore
- B.S. Accounting, cum laude – Mount St. Mary's University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Allinial Global – National Tax Committee
- Eichelberger Performing Arts Center – President
- Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce – Past Treasurer
- St. Joseph Catholic Church
- Knights of Columbus Fr. Cyril J. Allwein Assembly
- Benevolent & Protective Order of Elks, Hanover Lodge #763
Just For Fun
- DREAM JOB AS A KID - Attorney
- FIRST JOB - Worked at The Bon-Ton as a Sales Associate at 16 years old
- ABOUT HIS FAMILY - Wife named Megan, two sons named Dylan and Mason, and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Quincy
- HOBBIES - Spending time with his family, going on beach trips, reading, and watching Baltimore Ravens football
- FAVORITE QUOTE - "Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God." ~Ronald Reagan