Tim is the firm's Director of Quality Control. He provides auditing and accounting services to manufacturing, construction, nonprofit, and healthcare entities. He also works with the firm’s broker/dealer and registered investment advisor (RIA) clients in meeting examination and filing requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission. Additionally, Tim is an active member of the firm’s peer review team and serves as Team Captain on both engagement and system reviews nationally.
His responsibilities include planning and organizing client engagements, preparing and analyzing financial statements, evaluating internal controls, mentoring department staff, and maintaining relationships with the firm’s clients.
Tim assists with coordinating and conducting continuing professional education (CPE) training sessions for the firm’s accounting and auditing professionals.
He serves as a member of the firm’s Management Committee; Practice Development Committee; Accounting, Consulting, & Tax Services Committee; and Accounting & Auditing Committee. Tim also serves as co-chair of the firm’s Audit Efficiency Task Force.
- B.S. Accounting – University of Maryland
- Certified Public Accountant – Maryland
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- Maryland Peer Review Committee – Report Acceptance Body
- Allinial Global – Accounting & Auditing Committee
- Hagerstown Lions Club – Member
- Washington County Museum of Fine Arts – Trustee
- Leadership Washington County – Class of XXIII
- Leadership Frederick County – Class of 2005