With more than 20 years of experience in public accounting, Bill is an integral member of the firm’s governmental audit niche, nonprofit audit niche, and low-income housing niche. He directs more than 70 engagements each year and has significant experience in performing single audits. Bill’s involvement with employee benefit plan audits and business consulting services strengthen his understanding of crucial areas within the organizations he audits. He also performs peer reviews of other CPA firms, which helps to enhance our own audit procedures.
Bill is an instructor of our in-house training programs on governmental and nonprofit accounting, a presenter at our annual client seminars, and has been invited to speak at numerous external events. Additionally, he is a member of the firm’s Accounting & Auditing Committee.
- B.S. Business Administration/Accounting – Bloomsburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- New Hope Ministries – Treasurer, Past President
Just For Fun
- DREAM JOB AS A KID - Monster Truck Driver
- FIRST JOB - Stocking shelves at Acme Markets
- ABOUT HIS FAMILY - Has a beautiful and talented wife, a wonderful son and daughter, and a Springer Spaniel that his daughter named Belle
- HOBBIES - An enthusiastic Steelers fan, loves anything outdoors (especially camping and hunting), and is a coffee snob who enjoys bold coffee
- MOST INSPIRING PART OF HIS JOB - Helping others solve problems and making their days better