Advantages of QuickBooks Online
January 13, 2021
By Bonnie Aleshire, QuickBooks Advanced ProAdvisor
QuickBooks Online is one of the more popular cloud-based accounting packages available for small to mid-sized businesses, and its popularity continues to grow. So why are so many businesses moving to QuickBooks Online? Some of the key advantages are:
- Three Subscription Levels: Choose from Essentials, Plus, and Advanced. Be sure to see the note below on wholesale billing for the best price.
- Access: QuickBooks Online can be accessed 24/7 anytime and anywhere you have internet access.
- Mobile App: For service-based businesses, the mobile app will allow you to generate estimates on the spot, bill customers when work is completed, and receive payments.
- User-Friendly Navigation: Like QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online offers user-friendly navigation with a Dashboard and quick links that will take you to the most frequently used tasks.
- Add-On Apps & Integration: There are hundreds of Intuit approved apps and third-party programs that integrate with QuickBooks Online.
- Payroll: QuickBooks Online has a built in payroll solution with varying service levels and price points.
- Bank Integration and Downloads: Connecting your bank and credit card accounts in QuickBooks Online can significantly reduce data entry time, streamline bank reconciliation, and help keep account balances up to date.
Are you new to QuickBooks Online?
If you have not used QuickBooks before and are considering QuickBooks Online, please contact one of our ProAdvisors. We can answer any questions you have, demo the program, and assist you with the setup. In addition, we can offer our clients a wholesale billing discount (see below).
Are you considering switching from Desktop to Online?
If you are currently using QuickBooks Desktop and considering switching to QuickBooks Online, we have good news. Your Desktop file can be converted and most of your data will transfer into QuickBooks Online. Please contact one of our ProAdvisors before making the move.
SEK offers clients a 50% discount on the list price of QuickBooks Online. It’s important to note that you must contact us BEFORE subscribing to QuickBooks Online. If you are transitioning to SEK from another firm where you receive wholesale billing, we can add you to our plan so you can continue with the discounted pricing.
Email QuickBooksExperts@sek.com to get started today!