Services / Third Party Administration - Retirement Plans
- Plan design and implementation
- Plan document review
- Tracking legislative changes
- Nondiscrimination testing
- Contribution calculations
- Employee communication
- Day-to-day third-party administration
- Trust accounting
- Vesting calculations
- 5500 preparation
- Representation regarding IRS and DOL issues
Our Areas of Expertise
- 401(k) plans – Traditional, Roth, Safe Harbor
- Profit sharing plans
- 403(b) plans
- Governmental – money purchase, 457 plans
How Our Clients Benefit
Finding a balance between cost and value is essential when designing a retirement plan. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will design a retirement plan to fit your needs and objectives.
Commitment to Independence
SEK does not sell investment products. We work with clients’ financial advisors who will find investment vehicles that best suit their needs.
Tax Advantaged Savings
Our CPA-led team understands the tax and audit implications related to retirement plans. Our team can maximize tax deductions for business owners and retirement savings for plan participants.