William is a Manager in SEK’s audit group and has 15 years of diverse experience working closely with nonprofit, governmental, and for-profit entities. His experience with external financial statement audits, internal control design and implementation, corporate accounting, and single audits enable him to serve and collaborate with our clients in a variety of industries and capacities.
William’s responsibilities include managing all phases of an audit including the execution of the audit plan, the day-to-day conduct of the audit, as well as supervising, training, and evaluating the staff selected for the engagement team. He is also responsible for ensuring all deliverables are executed in a timely fashion.
William has been a presenter at in-house CPE and assists with new staff training.
- B.S. Business Administration/Accounting, summa cum laude – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Maryland, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
Just For Fun
- HOBBIES - Vegetable gardening and growing fruit trees; hunting and hiking with his family
- FAVORITE FOOD - Pizza
- MOST INSPIRING PART OF HIS JOB - Being able to help clients work through problems and concerns they are having. Also, being a resource to younger staff to help them advance in their careers.