Industries / Manufacturing
Manufacturers face a long list of challenges that require operational focus, strategic planning, and precise execution. Serving the industry for over 50 years, our team has gained an in-depth knowledge of manufacturers and their processes. Understanding how each manufacturer designs, makes, and markets its product enables us to be particularly effective in consulting with our clients.
We provide a variety of services to help your manufacturing business achieve improved efficiencies, including:
- Inventory accounting and management
- Process and operational efficiency analysis
- Cash flow forecasts and projections
- Capital budgeting and analysis
- Capacity management and growth planning
- Assistance with cost accounting systems
- Tax planning and compliance, including multi-state filings
- Research & experimentation tax credit
- State, local, and property tax issues
- Audit and assurance services
- Business valuation
- Succession planning
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Lease/buy analysis
- Employee benefit plan design and implementation
SEK has brought a fresh view to our business. My accountant's experience in tax, accounting, and manufacturing allow him to come on site and take an immediate effect on our financial decisions. The SEK team has made both tax preparation and financial statement analysis a much more productive experience.
Bob DavisPresidentGeneral Machine Works, Inc.