SEK recognizes that accurate financial reporting is one of the keystones of building a successful enterprise. Members of our Accounting, Auditing & Assurance Services team possess the knowledge, skills, and experience to apply specialized expertise to a variety of business, governmental, and nonprofit organizations. Accurate financial reporting is the first step in establishing a partnership with our clients.
What We Offer
- Financial statement audits
- Compilation and review of financial statements
- Assurance on non-financial information, including contract compliance
- Audits required by regulations, such as employee benefit plans or grants
- Projections, budgets, cash flow, break-even analyses
- Fraud investigation
- Internal control studies and recommendations
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Quality of Earnings analysis
The professional relationship we have built with the SEK audit team is exceptional. They are willing and available to help us year-round, not just during the audit process. Their knowledge of nonprofit operations is also exceptional. SEK supports the YWCA Hanover in so many other ways, too. They give back to the community. They truly believe in our mission. We value the great people at SEK.
Jody ShafferExecutive DirectorYWCA Hanover