We understand that you are busy and simply may not have the time, expertise, or resources to effectively address HR needs. Wouldn’t it be great to have a human resources expert there when you need one? We welcome the opportunity to use our extensive HR experience to partner with you to focus on your most valuable asset – PEOPLE.
Whether you have a project to be completed or need support on an ongoing basis, we will customize our services to fit your needs! Below is a sampling of ways we can assist you with the HR function.
- HR audits/compliance reviews – I-9 forms; FLSA (pay practices and position classifications); hiring process; personnel files; postings and notices; record keeping and documentation; benefit administration
- Employee handbooks – develop new or review and update current
- Regulatory compliance – FLSA, EEO, FMLA, ADA, FCRA, COBRA, record keeping, etc.
- Staffing – full cycle recruitment for management level and accounting positions; sourcing assistance for other positions
- Job descriptions – analysis and development
- Employee relations – as needed support for a variety of employee issues
- Management training – employment law and other topics
- Salary survey reports – available for most positions
- Other custom HR services based on the needs of the client
Need ongoing HR support instead?
We now offer a new solution - HR Connect! With this program, you receive ongoing support for HR questions and concerns without having to incur the cost of a full-time HR employee. Benefit from the following services as part of the program:
- Unlimited telephone, video conferencing, and email support for consultation on HR-related issues
- Customized employee documents/forms
- Quarterly one-on-one support via telephone or video call
- HR Check-Up - gauge your compliance with this brief checklist
- Compliant Personnel File checklist
- Required State and Federal posters list and resources
- Timely HR news updates
Contact us below for pricing and additional information.
Membership with professional associations allows our HR professionals to gain insight, learn innovative best practices, network with professionals pursuing similar goals, and participate in educational programs.
- Allinial Global – Human Resources Committee
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Frederick County SHRM
- Cumberland Valley SHRM
- Maryland SHRM State Council, Inc.
We are a small subsidiary of a European company. There is not an HR department in North America, so we needed some help putting together an HR handbook. SEK is very professional, knowledgeable, and timely in providing the services we need. We continue to use SEK’s HR services and recommend them to other small businesses.
Kevin AdamsRegional Manager North AmericaDelacon