Human Resources is a complex, time-consuming, and ever-changing field. At SEK, we offer various HR services that are both cost-effective and personalized for your business.
We understand that you are busy and simply may not have the time, expertise, or resources to address HR needs effectively. Wouldn’t it be great to have a human resources expert there when you need one? We welcome the opportunity to use our extensive HR experience to partner with you to focus on your most valuable asset – PEOPLE.
Whether it’s a one-time project or ongoing assistance, we customize our services to fit your needs!
Tired of trying to find answers? Frustrated with employee relations issues? We can help relieve the stress that HR can cause so you can focus on growing your business. With HR Connect, we provide ongoing support for your HR questions and concerns for a low monthly fee. The program includes:
- Expert advice and guidance: Unlimited telephone, video conferencing, and email support for consultation on HR-related questions and issues
- HR Support Center (Mineral): Industry-leading HR tools and resources to help you effectively manage your HR compliance. Includes online access to the following:
- HR compliance library
- Easy to understand forms, letters, and sample policies
- Timely HR news and law alerts
- Quick guides, checklists, toolkits, and charts on relevant HR topics
- Job description builder
- Salary comparison tool
- Employee handbook builder
- Short training videos on HR basics, tips, and best practices
- HR assessment
- Monthly newsletter and webinars
- Quarterly check-ins: Support calls via telephone or video conferencing to discuss and review any HR planning questions or needs
- Discounts: 10% discount on an HR compliance review
Contact us below for pricing and additional information.
Below is a sampling of additional ways we can assist you with the HR function:
- Compliance reviews – HR function, I-9 forms and process; FLSA-pay practices and position classifications
- Employee handbooks – develop new or review and update current
- Regulatory compliance – FLSA, EEO, FMLA, ADA, FCRA, COBRA, record keeping, etc.
- Staffing – full-cycle recruitment for management level and accounting positions; sourcing assistance for other positions
- Employee relations – support for employee issues and investigations
- Management training – employment law and other topics
- Other custom HR services based on the needs of the client
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Compliance
Understanding your obligations under the Affordable Care Act can be overwhelming. Employers with 50 or more full-time employees (and/or full-time equivalents) have significant compliance obligations under the law.
The penalties under ACA for noncompliance are significant. But don’t worry, SEK can help with the following:
- Check applicable large employer (ALE) status and law applicability
- Provide guidance on affordable health insurance to prevent penalties
- Aid in IRS reporting by preparing and filing 1094/1095s
- Research, calculate, and respond to a penalty notice (Letter 226-J)
- Advise on ACA module setup during HR system implementation
Membership with professional associations allows our HR professionals to gain insight, learn innovative best practices, network with professionals pursuing similar goals, and participate in educational programs.
We are a small subsidiary of a European company. There is not an HR department in North America, so we needed some help putting together an HR handbook. SEK is very professional, knowledgeable, and timely in providing the services we need. We continue to use SEK’s HR services and recommend them to other small businesses.
Kevin AdamsRegional Manager North AmericaDelacon
If you want HR work done right, on time, and delivered in a fashion that makes sense, call Laura Stover.
D. Bruce Poole, Esq.AttorneyThe Poole Law Group
Laura has been an invaluable resource to advise on our wide breadth of human resources needs. Whether we have a question about a complex compliance issue or need her expert opinion on a personnel matter, it's a huge relief to rely on her speedy and thorough advice. I always have a lot more confidence in a decision if I talk it through with Laura to get her take.
Kristen GroveDirector of HRWarehouse Cinemas