You are here
Human Resources Consulting
In a world of increasingly complex laws and regulations, businesses need comprehensive programs and procedures to meet their human resource requirements, and to remain aligned with the long-term goals and objectives of the organization.
WHAT WE OFFER
We assist a variety of small businesses, local governmental entities, nonprofit organizations, and large corporations with their unique human resource consulting needs. Our HR professionals are able to evaluate your needs and offer productive, profitable solutions. They are also involved in the HR consulting community and are constantly educated on new laws and regulations to provide more accurate, timely information.
Areas of Expertise
- HR audits and assessments
- Personnel handbook development & updates
- Regulatory compliance – FLSA, FMLA, EEO, COBRA
- Recruitment, selection and retention
- Job analysis and descriptions
- Organizational structuring
- Employee development and appraisal systems
- Compensation programs and structures
- Employee benefits analysis
- Employee relations surveys
- Orientation program design
- Insight to Action (i2a) facilitation
Membership with professional associations allows our HR professionals to gain insight, learn innovative best practices, network with professionals pursuing similar goals, and participate in educational programs.
- Allinial Global – Human Resources Committee
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Frederick County Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management
- Cumberland Valley Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management