You are here
Having accurate financial information allows you to more effectively manage your business. Using QuickBooks® can increase your efficiency. Financial management software provides numerous benefits to small businesses including:
- Management of cash flow, sales, and billing
- Printing checks, paying bills, and tracking expenses
- Employee time and job cost tracking
- Financial reporting and budgeting
- Reconciliation of bank statements and credit cards
- Organization of customer, vendor, and employee information
- Payroll preparation and Payroll tax reporting
- Creating professional business forms (invoices, statements, estimates)
Save Time on Everyday Tasks With QuickBooks®, you work quickly through everyday tasks such as invoicing, receiving payments, paying bills, and managing payroll. With QuickBooks® virtually everything you need to manage your finances is just a click away.
Accurately Manage Your Financial Data Enter transactions through a format you’re familiar with (invoice, check, and check register) and QuickBooks® takes care of the accounting function behind the scenes.
QUICKBOOKS® CONSULTING SERVICES
Our SEK Certified ProAdvisors will help maximize ease of use and effectiveness of your QuickBooks® implementation by properly setting up your software and accounts, providing ongoing training from skilled business professionals, and by offering reviews and Quickbooks®, tune-ups. Whatever your needs, SEK will customize services to match.
QUICKBOOKS® TEAM LEADERS
Bonnie S. Aleshire, Chambersburg
Brooke A. Murphy, EA, Carlisle
Kristi M. Glass, CPA, Hagerstown
Melissa A. Hahn, CPA, Hagerstown
Deborah L. Redding, Hanover