With over 13 years of experience, Kim delivers commercial audit services to for-profit, family-owned, and closely-held businesses. Her specializations include construction, manufacturing, employee benefit plans, and SOC report evaluations. She also has experience working with small real estate and truck dealership clients. In addition to accounting and audit responsibilities, Kim works to build the firm’s visibility in its geographical area and strengthen existing relationships.
- B.S. Business Administration, magna cum laude- Millersville University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Village Glen Homeowners Association - Board Member, President
- West Hanover Elementary PTA - Active Member, Treasurer
Just For Fun
- FIRST JOB - Worked at Hershey's Chocolate World for six years in the retail department.
- ABOUT HER FAMILY - A husband named Joe; a son named Gavin who loves to play baseball, soccer, basketball, and the saxophone; a daughter named Gemma who plays soccer and basketball, and loves to create projects; a 10 lb. Morkie named Kobe.
- INTERESTING FACTS - Her birthday is on Halloween; she dislikes onions but loves cheese, crackers, and pickles.
- MOST INSPIRING PART OF HER JOB - The sense of accomplishment and helping clients resolve issues or questions.
- FAVORITE QUOTE - The best things in life come to those who wait.