Bill serves as Member-in-Charge of the firm’s Hagerstown office and leads the Accounting Services and Tax Department. He provides accounting and tax services to a wide spectrum of business and individuals, as well as valuation services primarily for estates and buy-sell agreements.
Bill has been a guest speaker on various tax topics and an instructor of numerous undergraduate and graduate-level business classes at Shenandoah University and Shepherd University.
In addition, Bill is a member of the firm’s Management and Tax Committees.
- B.S. Accounting – Shepherd College
- M.B.A. Business Administration/Finance – Mount St. Mary's College
- Certified Public Accountant – Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Sunrise Rotary Club of Hagerstown
- Rotary Club of Hagerstown Sunrise Foundation – Treasurer
- Hagerstown Community College Foundation – Vice President, Board of Directors
- Washington County Home Builders Association – Board of Directors
- Leadership of Washington County – Class of XI (1998)
Just For Fun
- FIRST JOB - Lifeguard at 16 years old at a VA Medical Facility in Martinsburg, WV
- ABOUT HIS FAMILY - Wife named Becky, a son named Shane, and a daughter named Jenny
- FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH - Baseball, basketball, and football
- HOBBIES - Golfing and going to the beach